What a final!
Scoreboard: Score⋅board - Pronunciation [skawr-bawrd, skohr-bohrd]\ n.
1.-A large, usually rectangular board in a ballpark, sports arena, or the like, that shows the score of a contest and often other relevant facts and figures, as the count of games and sets in a tennis match.
Elation: e⋅la⋅tion - Pronunciation [i-ley-shuhn]\ n.
1.-A feeling or state of great joy or pride; exultant gladness; high spirits.
2.- Roger Federer
Dejection: De*jec"tion - Pronunciation [di-jek-shuhn]\ n. [L. dejectio a casting down: cf. F. d['e]jection.]
1. A casting down; depression. [Obs. or Archaic] --Hallywell.
2. The act of humbling or abasing one's self.
Adoration implies submission and dejection. --Bp. Pearson.
3. Lowness of spirits occasioned by grief or misfortune; mental depression; melancholy.
What besides, Of sorrow, and dejection, and despair, Our frailty can sustain, thy tidings bring. --Milton.
4. A low condition; weakness; inability. [R.]
A dejection of appetite. --Arbuthnot.
5. (Physiol.) (a) The discharge of excrement. (b) F[ae]ces; excrement. --Ray.
6. Andy Roddick
"Elite sport is played out in an arena as wonderful as it is cruel, and only the bravest need apply."